Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Just a bunch of walking suits


The Lex:


Yes, those are socks with sandals (I am trying to look like a German tourist).



Suit Jacket: Jones New York, from Housing Works - a great thrift store in NYC which is attached to the Housing Works bookstore/cafe. It has sexxy long slits down each side, shoulder pads, and magnificent buttons (or knobs). I purchased this for a whopping 50¢ !!!! No, I didn't make a mistake - and it took me a while to find out how to get this "¢ " sign.




The Bex:

Lex:"What you lookin' for there Bex?"


Bex:"Looking for my pantaloons"



The suit jacket is another great thrift store find! Got it on Long Island in Port Jefferson at Not Too Shabby - and let me tell ya - this place is not too shabby! I payed only $5 for this thang. I also snagged a long red Givenchy trench for $20 there.

The pink button up is from the Santo Spirito flea market - 2 euro!

The shorts you might have noticed - although all this pink might have overwhelmed your eyes - are actually not shorts at all. It's a bodysuit for dancing. Extremely soft, durable, and warm (perfect for the summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment