Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Black and Blue


A normal day out on the town in Florence. These pictures are actually from a few months ago during Florence fashion week - when it wasn't sweltering outside! Damn the summer! We are both wearing knitwear from a designer here in Florence. The label is Boboutic.




 I am wearing a bright blue long cardigan with decorative 'tail' (Boboutic). Underneath I am wearing a gray knit maxi dress (I cut long slits on each side), black leggings with zipper detail on the ankles. And the clog sandals I am wearing are from the open flea market in Piazza Santo Spirito. And now onto Alex:








This is my all - black existentialist look. I am wearing an asymmetrical short-sleeved black romper (Boboutic). Underneath I have a black striped knit sweater (Patafisic), and black nylons. I'm wearing brown leather cut out sandals from a surplus store near the San Lorenzo Market (only  20 euro!).
Of course, the title of this post made us think of Bruises by Chairlift!

No comments:

Post a Comment