Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Floating Weightless Calling, Calling Home

Earth below us drifting, falling 
(if you don't get the reference, you are living in oblivion!!)
Click here if you want to get into our heads.




New haircut. Also new lighting. It makes me look like I'm in some 80s music video (which is my dream). It also made the picture blurry, because my camera is crap. Correction. was crap. It has since been replaced.


Also new shoes. yes, they're rubber - because I want to keep dry. Also because they are reminiscent of Vivianne Westwood shoes. And because they are shiny and have no seams! I also quite enjoy the studs in a triangular formation (something that our italian friends do not appreciate as much as they should).



I also fancied my outfit very Yves Saint Laurent (circa 2008). The shiny shoes, straight hair, oversized boxy pants and jacket...you get the gist.


Ok. That's it for me. click....clack...


Green with envy.



You might think that I look like a lampshade in me long dress, well think again...


I'm a table! Ya know - tables have legs....oh never mind.


Does this really need an intro?

No comments:

Post a Comment