Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Katharine Hepburn and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Tights

Hepburn:


Katharine is wearing a vintage button down/tie front blouse, black braided leather belt, H&M jeans re-fashioned as shorts, and classic black polka dot tights, with mens-inspired shoes from Reminiscence.



Elegance.


Pure Elegance.



An in-context photo for a more Sartorialist feel. I like to step off sidewalks. It makes my legs look longer:


Here's me and my boyfriend. Jimmy, oh how I love you.


Technicolor babe:


Dress is from Boboutic.


I like to look down on people - ya know, to see the top of their heads.






What's that you say?
Yes, yes I am wearing a Speedo.
Really I am - and to prove it to you I shall proceed to show you.



...I just wanted to lift up my dress because I'm an exhibitionist.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ladies,
    Congrats on doings such great things. This blog is very inspiring and im happy for the two of you and your great fortunes. How long will you be in italy? I am also on this side of the pond but in Spain. At the end of my trip i will be traveling around Europe and Italy is one of my stops. I will be there for Christmas time and if you guys will still be there and have anything exciting going on I would love to go check it out. Buena Suerte!!

    Saludos,
    Anais
    Dance Major from FSSA '09

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow the first blouse is amazing!! I love the cut and how it fits your body... as always you are so fun and creative girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete